By Nuno Silvestre
Contains the newest learn advances in computational nanomechanics in a single entire volume
- Covers computational instruments used to simulate and examine nanostructures
- Includes contributions from best researchers
- Covers of latest methodologies/tools utilized to computational nanomechanics when additionally giving readers the recent findings on carbon-based aggregates (graphene, carbon-nanotubes, nanocomposites)
- Evaluates the effect of nanoscale phenomena in materials
Read or Download Advanced computational nanomechanics PDF
Best mechanical engineering books
This can be a customized model of the publication. released in 2000. content material approximately similar to 1995 version.
Book scanned by means of hand. OCR has no longer been run. Bookmarks for different sections were additional. diminished measurement utilizing adobe acrobat
With an emphasis on computing device strategies of study, this booklet offers the speculation, computational elements, and purposes of vibrations in as easy a way as attainable. this article provides increased factors of the basics of vibration together with historical past of vibration, measure of freedom platforms, vibration regulate, vibration size, and extra.
Numerical Computation of inner and exterior Flows quantity 1: basics of Numerical Discretization C. Hirsch, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussels, Belgium this is often the 1st of 2 volumes which jointly describe comprehensively the speculation and perform of the numerical computation of inner and exterior flows.
This ebook includes whole and in-depth insurance on fabrics of use, their ideas, processing and dealing with info; in addition to illustrative examples and pattern tasks. It essentially depicts the wanted issues and provides enough assurance with considerable examples in order that mechanical engineering scholars can delight in the relevance of fabrics to their self-discipline.
- Methods of Applied Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists
- Dynamic Stability of Bodies Containing Fluid (Applied Physics and Engineering)
- Distinguished Figures in Descriptive Geometry and Its Applications for Mechanism Science: From the Middle Ages to the 17th Century (History of Mechanism and Machine Science)
- Remembering Sofya Kovalevskaya
- A Student Guide to Energy [5 volumes]
- Advanced Engineering Dynamics
Extra resources for Advanced computational nanomechanics
Miao, F. et al. (2007) The effect of substrates on the Raman spectrum of graphene: graphene-on-sapphire and graphene-on-glass. Applied Physics Letters, 91, 201904. , Bao, W. et al. (2007) Temperature dependence of the Raman spectra of graphene and graphene multilayers. Nano Letters, 7, 2645–2649. , Bao, W. et al. (2007) Variable temperature Raman microscopy as a nanometrology tool for graphene layers and graphene-based devices. Applied Physics Letters, 91, 071913. S. A. (2009) Phonon thermal conduction in graphene: Role of Umklapp and edge roughness scattering.
154] Pongsa, U. and Somwangthanaroj, A. (2013) Effective thermal conductivity of 3,5-diaminobenzoylfunctionalized multiwalled carbon nanotubes/epoxy composites. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 130, 3184–3196. P. et al. (2009) Effects of carbon nanotube functionalization on the mechanical and thermal properties of epoxy composites. Carbon, 47, 1723–1737. K. P. (2008) Improved thermal conductivity for chemically functionalized exfoliated graphite/epoxy composites. Carbon, 46, 806–817. , Li, H.
Applied Physics Letters, 95, 163105. H. et al. (2011) Thermal conductivity and structure of non-covalent functionalized graphene/epoxy composites. Carbon, 49, 5107–5116.